Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Johnson & Johnson Rebate available today at Coupons.com

REBATE PERIOD BEGINS JANUARY 10 - ENDS FEBRUARY 5

A few days ago I read about a $10 Johnson & Johnson rebate that had appeared on Coupons.com. By the time I read about the rebate form, I wasn't able to find it. I was able to print the rebate form today here at coupons.com.

Additionally, I noticed a gray box in the coupons.com sidebar. The box is marked "featured today," and contains a Johnson & Johnson beauty coupons. I was able to print the following coupons: $2 off Clean & Clear, $2.00 on any Purpose skin care product, $2.00 off any Aveeno facial care product, $2.50 off any Aveeno Nourish hair care product, $2.00 off Lubiderm & $3.00 off any RoC skin care product - all excluding trial sizes. When I clicked on the box again, a different set of coupons was available for printing.

Now I will look for a great sale to combine with these coupons & the rebate form.

No comments: