Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, February 26, 2010

$6 .13 @ Wegmans ~ Wegmans salad dressing, Welchs grape jelly, 2 Starkist tuna 5 Classico pasta sauce, 8 Ortega refried beans, Weigmans tissues

I had ordered 5 coupons for $0.75 off Classico pasta sauce from manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico here at Coupon Dede. Pasta sauce is one of the items try to stay stocked up on, but that I typically cannot get for free. I had checked the prices at Giant and Shoppers - the other stores in my area that double coupons - but the price after coupons was still higher than I was willing to pay. The 2-28 coupon expiration date was quickly approaching, and I did not want to lose the $0.08 handling fee I had invested in each one. So I stopped at Weigmans and was pleasantly surprised to find that I could get the Classico pasta sauce there for just $0.59 after my doubled coupons. I just had a few clipped coupons with me. The Welchs grape jelly was just $0.49 after doubled coupon (I ordered these coupons too, but they do not expire for a while.) The tuna pouches were $1.29, and I had printed a coupon for $1 off one, and I had a coupon I received from Vocalpoint for buy one, get one free. I had just stopped at Shoppers to use my Ortega coupons, but they only had 3 cans of refried beans there.

I had received a coupon book from Weigmans in the mail. I knew I had coupons for free items with a $10 purchase. I did not have the coupon booklet with me, but Customer Service provided the coupons for me for the salad dressing and facial tissues.

Weigmans salad dressing $1.79
Welchs grape jelly $1.99
Starkist tuna pouch $1.29
Starkist tuna pouch $1.29
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Classico pasta sauce $2.09
Wegmans facial tissue $1.69
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
Ortega refried beans $1.00
-----
$26.50
Wegmans coupon free salad dressing w/$10 purchase -$1.79
Wegmans coupon free facial tissues w/$10 purchase -$1.69
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Welchs (manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
manufacturer coupon Starkist printed online -$1.00
manufacturer coupon bogo free tuna pouch, received from Vocalpoint -$1.29
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
manufacturer coupon $0.75 off Classico (ordered here), doubled
-$1.50
-----
$6.13
Posted by Picasa

No comments: