Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

$10 @ Giant ~ 10 bags Gold Medal flour

Giant
I had a total of 7 $5 off your next order coupons from shopping a couple of weeks ago at Giant, purchasing large quantities of Birdseye vegetables. Today was one day past the printed expiration date, but yesterday I attempted to use the $5 coupons with a raincheck to purchase Starbucks coffee. I wanted to use all the coupons in one transaction, or use the raincheck for separate transactions. Neither would work, but customer service told me I could use the coupons the next day, and initialed my coupon.

There are a group of General Mills items on sale, and when you purchase $20 of these particular items in one transaction, you get back a "catalina" coupon for $10 off your next order at Giant. Here is a list of the items on sale that I regularly use, or use sometimes: Gold Medal flour, Yoplait yogurt, Hamburger Helper, Betty Crocker cake mix & frosting, Betty Crocker brownie mix. I printed coupons for all these items except the flour.

I bought the Gold Medal flour first, without any coupons. I wanted to see if the coupons would scan even though the expiration date had passed a day before. And I wanted to make sure I would be able to use the $5 off your next order coupon and still get back the coupon for $10 off your next order.


Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
Gold Medal flour $2.00
-----
(paid with $5 "off your next order" coupon, $15 cash) $20.00
received back $10 "off your next order" coupon -$10.00
-----
$10.00
Posted by Picasa

No comments: