Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, March 8, 2010

-$20.97 @ Walgreens ~ 3 Dr. Scholl's gel inserts

return Dr. Scholl's gel inserts -$6.99
return Dr. Scholl's gel inserts -$6.99
return Dr. Scholl's gel inserts -$6.99
-----
$20.97

I purchased the three Dr. Scholl's gel inserts yesterday. I read about combining manufacturer coupons, Walgreens in ad store coupons and the register reward here. When I made the purchase, the cashier did not accept the Walgreen's in ad coupon. I went back today when I had a little more time to see if I would be able to use the in ad coupon, but the clerk told me the in ad coupon was for inserts and I had purchased heel inserts. So, I returned the heel inserts.

No comments: