Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, March 8, 2010

-$3.08 @ Walgreen's ~ returned 3 Digorno pizzas, bought 4

Walgreen's

Digiorno Supreme pizza $3.29
Digiorno Supreme pizza $2.79
Digiorno Supreme pizza $3.00
Digiorno Supreme pizza $3.00
-----
$12.00
return Digiorno Pepperoni pizza -$5.00
return Digiorno Pepperoni pizza -$5.00
return Digiorno Pepperoni pizza -$5.00
-----
-$3.00

I bought 3 Digiorno pizzas in this transaction for $5 each as part of the deal to purchase $20 food & get back $5. When I picked them up, another customer commented that the pizzas were so good and a great deal at $3.29. I asked the clerk to check the price on mine, and they were $5 each. I paid for them, and the Oscar Meyer ham and received back $5 register rewards for the purchase. Then I bought these Listerene Pocket Packs, and the cashier saw my pizzas in my buggy. "Those pizzas are a great deal, she said, just $3.29 each." I asked her if she meant that was the price after subtracting the register reward, and she said, no, they were ringing up for $3.29 each. She suggested I find out which ones were $3.29, and then exchange the ones I had purchased. So I went and got a supreme pizza, and asked the cashier to scan it. $3.29. I went back & picked up three more Supreme pizzas, and exchanged my 3 $5 pizzas for 4 supreme pizzas. The first one rang in at $3.29, then $2.71, then $3, then $3. Perhaps they are reduced to 2 for $6? So I left with four pizzas instead of three, and $3 change.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: