Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, July 29, 2010

$10.96 @ CVS ~ 2 Starbucks coffee, Bengay, Dawn dish detergent

purchased Saturday, July 10

$ 5.99 Starbucks coffee
$ 5.99 Starbucks coffee
$ 5.99 Bengay
$ .99 Dawn
------
$18.96

- 5.00 manufacturer coupon Bengay
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon Dawn
------
$12.96 paid with $11 extra care bucks, $1.96 cash

- 2.00 received back $2 extra care bucks (CVS store money)
------
$10.96

You will need to get a CVS extra care card to take advantage of all the deals at CVS. Just fill out the form at the register and you will be issued a card that you can use immediately. My CVS store has a red price scanning machine that prints out coupons when you scan your CVS card.

On this day I received a coupon for fifty cents off a Milky Way caramel candy bar. I looked at the coupon when I got in the car, remembering having seen some candy bars on sale 2 for $1. I was tired. I really wanted to go home. I got out of the car, walked back in, found the Milky Way caramel candy bar on sale 2 for $1, and bought it with the coupon.

No comments: