Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

$4.48 @ Rite Aid ~ 2 Banana Boat sunscreen, Coppertone sunscreen, 2 M&Ms

Next stop Rite Aid. It was time to buy sunscreen for our upcoming family trip to the beach. Rite had a great single check rebate deal - purchase $25 of skin care items, receive $10 Rite Aid gift card, purchase $50 skin care items, receive $25 gift card.

I gathered up all the sunscreen coupons I could find. This particular week, Rite Aid had a couple of great deals on sunscreen. You can actually earn additional coupons by watching videos at RiteAid.com. This program is called "Video Values." Before I went to the store, I watched the video for Coppertone sunscreen, and printed my coupons.

$10.99 Banana Boat sunscreen
free Banana Boat sunscreen (store sale, buy one get one free)
$ 8.99 Coppertone sunscreen
$ .88 Coconut M&Ms
free Pretzel M&Ms (store sale, buy one get one free)
------
$20.86

- 5.00 Rite Aid video value coupon, $5.00 off $20 purchase, earned by watching videos
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon Banana Boat
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon Banana Boat
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon Coppertone
- .88 manufacturer coupon M&Ms, buy one get one free
- 1.00 Rite Aid coupon Banana Boat
- 1.00 Rite Aid coupon Banana Boat
- 3.00 Rite Aid video value coupon Coppertone
- 2.00 Rite Aid in ad coupon Coppertone
------
$ 4.48 paid with Rite Aid gift card

The best part about this shopping trip is that when I got home, I presented my husband with the coconut M&Ms. He loves coconut. Then Christian mentioned how he wanted to try the pretzel M&Ms - so he got to enjoy those, too!

No comments: