Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, July 30, 2010

$7.02 Profit @ CVS ~ Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice, Bayer glocose meter

purchased at CVS Monday, July 19

purchased at CVS Monday, July 19

$14.99 Bayer glucose meter
$ 2.99 Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice
------
$17.98

-10.00 manufacturer coupon Bayer
------
$ 7.98 paid with $7.99 extra care buck, reduced to $7.98

- 5.00 received back $5 extra care bucks, Bayer
-10.00 send in for $10 manufacturer rebate, Bayer
------
- 7.02 ($7.02 Profit!)

I found the manufacturer rebate for the Bayer meter after I got home. I planned this transaction without it. The date on the rebate form was actually expired. There was a note to call the manufacturer if the date had passed. I did. I was told they would still be honoring the rebate. So, I sent it in and adjusted my cost for this transaction.

No comments: