Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, August 26, 2010

$27.55 @ Food Lion ~ ice cream salt, ice, pork lion, heavy whipping cream, sorbet & lemonade; Time to grill a pork loin & make ice cream!

purchased Tuesday, August 10 at Sunset Beach

$ 1.29 Morton ice cream salt
$ 3.99 20 pound bag of ice
$ 1.99 Hershey chocolate syrup
$10.48 pork loin @ $2.19 per pound
$ 2.69 heavy whipping cream
$ 2.69 heavy whipping cream
$ 2.00 Philly swirl sorbet
$ 1.26 Food Lion lemonade
$ 1.26 Food Lion lemonade
------
$27.55

My Mom, my sister I take turns planning meals when we are at the beach together. I saw the pork loin on sale for $2.19 a pound, so that's we planned for supper later in the week. When we went to the store to buy the pork loin, we also purchased everything we needed to prepare homemade chocolate ice cream!

No comments: