Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, August 19, 2010

$,42 @ Rite Aid ~ 2 Purex laundry detergent, 2 Booth bath products

purchased Thursday, August 19

$ 2.50 Purex laundry detergent
$ 2.50 Purex laundry detergent
$ 5.99 Booth's shea butter cream bath
$ 5.99 c. Booth walnut shell body scrub & cleanser
$ 1.99 Welch's grape jelly
------
$18.97

- 5.00 Rite Aid coupon $5 off $25 purchase
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon $1 off 2 Purex, 8/15 Red Plum coupon insert
- .55 manufacturer coupon Welch's, ordered from Coupon Dede
- 6.00 Rite Aid coupon c. Booth
- 6.00 Rite Aid coupon c. Booth
------
$ .42 paid cash

I intended to purchase 6 packages of Revlon emery boards, bringing my total to within a few cents of $25. I had one coupon for each package. The cashier refused all but the first coupon, stating that the coupons said one coupon per purchase, so I asked her to take the emery boards off the purchase, and give me back my coupon.

Purex counts toward Henkel rebate (Purchase $20 worth of products including Purex & Soft Scrub & receive $5 rebate.) Purchased $12.50 so far.

Welch's counts toward General Mills/Kimberly-Clark/SC Johnson/Avery/Welch's rebate #10 (Purchase $25 worth of products including Welch's jelly & Cottonelle bath tissue & receive $5 rebate.) Purchased $1.99 so far.

Purex is one of two brands of laundry we use. The other is Arm & Hammer.

No comments: