Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coupons printed & clipped

Tonight's dinner plans ~ My Sunday paper carried a coupon for $10 off $25 purchase at Smokey Bones. (There is also a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase that is good Jan. 23 to Feb. 5.) This is a favorite coupon for me. I like to use it to get a family meal to go. The family meal is $19.99, so I have to add something to it to be able to use the coupon. But the result is a lot of food for $15.

Print a coupon for buy one get one free Orbit gum here. Read about how to use this coupon to get a good deal here at hip2save.com.

Print a coupon for 40% off at Gap stores here. Read about this deal here at mavenofsavin.com.

Gap coupon states
"Offer valid Wednesday, January 12In stores one day only 40% off one regularly priced item. Make that 45% off when you use your Gapcard.

No comments: