Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, January 24, 2011

Here are some deals I do not want to miss this week:

Rite Aid You will need to have a wellness card to do these deals. Sign up for one at the register. Shop early in the week. Free items tend to go flying off the shelves, and sometimes up rewards change in the middle of the week.

GE Extra soft white light bulbs, 4 packs are free this week after up rewards, limit 6

Pepperidge Farms Crackers free with coupon - check at store to see if match

CVS You will need a CVS card to do these deals. Sign up for one at the register.

Crest ProHealth or Pro-Health Complete rinse, 16.9 oz is free after extra care bucks. Check limit of 1 or 2.

Mars Easter single cands two for $1. Free after coupon here.
Emerald Trail mix or cashew snacks 10 for $10. Free after coupon here.

Walgreens

Red Barron Pizzas are on sale for $2.50. Use $1 off coupon here to get Red Barron pizzas for $1.50 each.

Walmart

here

yakisoba

fish food

Target

cheese target coupons here

kraft coupon here








A coupon for $.60 off 2 cans is available here.


Walgreens On to Walgreens. Two "biggies" on my list this week - Gilette Profusion razor & Starbucks coffee. The razors are on sale for $9.99, and a register reward for $5 prints at the end of the transaction. Use the $4 off coupon from the December Proctor & Gamble coupon insert and you can get the razors for a final price of $.99.

$ 9.99 Gillette Profusion razor
- 4.00 manufacturer coupon, Gillette, January Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
------
$ 5.99 pay $5.99. Use a register reward if you have one.
- 5.00 receive back a register reward for $5.00
------
$ .99 final price $.99

I already "spent" all of my $4 off Gillette Profusion coupons, and I am considering ordering more from Coupons & Things by Dede. (See my sidebar.) I am thinking of ordering coupons for $1 off Starbucks coffee, also.

If I get the coupons, then, after the above transaction, I will have a register reward for $5. Then I can do this:

$ 6.49 Starbucks coffee
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon 11/21/10 Smart Source coupon insert (or order online)
------
$ 5.49 plus sales tax, pay with $5 register reward, $.49 cash.

Now, for $6.48 out of pocket I have purchased a Gillette Profusion razor & a package of Starbucks coffee.

Walgreens has advertised Skippy peanut butter. This is a good price if you need peanut butter.

One more good deal on Chloraseptic - buy 2 for $3.99 each, use 2 $1 coupons, and get back a $5 register reward, so the final cost is $.98 for both. Read the details of this deal and other great deals at Walgreens here at hip2save.com.

Walmart

I read about free fish food at Walmart here at hunt4freebies.com. I hope I can use the $2 off coupons I printed to get free fish food at Walmart.

Southernsavers.com is reporting here (scroll down) that Bic Triumph pens free at Walmart after the $2 coupon in the 1/09 Smart Source coupon insert. I have clipped my Bic Triumph coupons so if I have time to stop at Walmart I can see if the pens are free after coupons at my store.

update - I could not find Wardley fish food for $2 at my local Walmart, or Bic Triumph pens for $1.99 at my local Walmart store.


CVS You will need a CVS card to do these deals. Sign up for one at the register.

Crest Prohealth toothpaste and Orbit gum should work out to be free this week, after coupons are deducted & extra care bucks received. Here are the deals:

$ 2.99 Crest Prohealth toothpaste
- 1.00 manufacturer coupon from Proctor & Gamble 1/16 coupon insert deduts $1
------
$ 1.99 pay $1.99, plus sales tax
- 2.00 receive back $2 in extra care bucks
------
- 0.01 = an actual gain of $0.01 in store credit

Orbit gum is advertised buy one get one free this week. Go here to print a coupon for buy one Orbit gum, get one free. Use the coupon to get two packs of gum free with your coupon. You will pay for one with your coupon & CVS will give you the other one free.


Coupon links have been checked are are working at the time of this post. Some manufacturers will have a limit on the number of coupons that can be printed, and some coupons will be available only for a limited tome. There is no guarantee that all deals will work in all the stores.

No comments: