Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, June 16, 2011

39 cent Pepsi 2 liters when you buy 5 June 15 to 21, 2011 at Bottom Dollar - No Coupons Needed

Pepsi products, select varieties, are advertised this week at Bottom Dollar for $0.99.

"Excludes Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, Sun Drop, Crush, Cheerwine, NuGrape and Canada Dry."

Combine this sale price with the "Buy 5 products & Save $3" promotion (see ad & look for the green "buy more & save more" tags in the store, and use your Bottom Dollar savings card.

At my store I found the green tags with the Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist products. I paid $1.95 plus sales tax for 3 Mountain Dew & 2 Sierra Mist products. You can see the math here.

No comments: