Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, September 16, 2011

Free Skittles at Walgreen's

Walgreens has advertised Mars or Dove candy, 1.1 to 2.17 oz. 2 for $1.00 using the Walgreens in ad coupon on the back page of the ad.

Print a coupon here for $1 off 2 Skittles.  The link for this coupon is on the Target website, but it says "manufacturer's coupon" at the top.

The regular price for the small bags of Skittles is two for $0.99 at Walgreen's.

My Skittles rang up like this today:

$ 0.99  Skittles
$ 0.90  Skittles
$ 0.95  Skittles
$ 0.94  Skittles
$ 0.95  Skittles
$ 0.94  Skittles
---------
$ 5.67
- 2.67  Walgreen's in ad coupon - limit 6
- 1.00  manufacturer coupon Skittles
- 1.00  manufacturer coupon Skittles
- 1.00  manufacturer coupon Skittles
---------
 0.00   just pay the sales tax

I had seven Skittles coupons, so I bought 14 packages of Skittles and just paid the sales tax.

My manufacturer coupons beeped at the register, but the cashier checked to see that the information matched the product I was purchasing, and then accepted them.

Skittles are not pictured in the photo in the in ad coupon, but Skittles is owned by Mars.  More info here.

No comments: