Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, September 19, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up September 1 - 9, 2011

I spent $11.90 at Bloom for 8 Jimmy Dean sausage, 8 Keebler chocolate chip cookies, 6 Soft Scrub ~ after store sale and superdouble coupon savings.

I spent $ 3.60 at Dollar General for 8 two liter Dr. Pepper.

I spent $11.08 at Wegmans Wegmams salad mix, 2 Wegmans macaroni and cheese and a large package of boneless chicken breast.

I spent $12.89 at Giant for 3 large boxes Steakums, 2 Scott bath tissue, 3 boxes Kleenix, onions, provoline cheese and 7 Bush's baked beans, after gasoline savings.

I spent $ 5.77 at Wegmans for peanut butter, root beer and 8 Old El Paso refried beans.

I spent $12.65 at Giant for mini eclairs, Thomas' English muffins, 3 Bush baked beans, 2 Krusteaz pancake mix, a three box package of Kleenix, 2 Scott bath tissue, a Giant brand half ham, a package of Perdue frozen chicken breast, a Giant brand package of chicken drumsticks, and four ears of white corn ~ after coupons and gasoline savings.

All in all I spent $57.89 for 8 Keebler chocolate chip cookies, 6 Soft Scrub, 8 two liter Dr. Pepper, 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese, salad mix, a large package of boneless chicken breast, mini eclairs, English muffins, 3 Bush baked beans, 2 Krusteaz pancake mix, three boxes of Kleenix, 2 packages of Scott bath tissue, a ham half, a package of frozen chicken breast, a package of chicken drumsticks, four ears of corn, a two liter bottle of root beer, peanut butter, 8 Old El Paso refried beans, 7 Bush's baked beans, 2 Scott bath tissue, 3 boxes of Kleenix, onions.

No comments: