Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up

Here is the shopping list I made using Top Deals.


Bloom ~ 2 DiGiorno Pizzas, 8 Breyer's Blasts ice cream, Kettle chips

Giant ~  10 GUM toothbrushes, 2 Murphy's Oil soap, 2 Playtex gloves, 4 Oral B toothbrushes

Wegmans ~ Wegmans baby carrots, Wegmans waffles, 8 Softsoap

CVS ~ 10 Dawn Hand Renewal, RepHresh tampons, 2 Charmin and 4 Puffs

Walmart ~ Earthbound carrots, 4 Simply Lemonade

Additionally, I had 4 Oral B toothbrush coupons to redeem at Giant for free toothbrushes ( I found the coupons in boxes of Crest previously purchased,) and 4 Simply Lemonade coupons to redeem at Walmart (I printed the coupons at coupons.com, but they are no longer available.)

Before I started my shopping, I printed coupons for $0.70 off Softsoap here at Coupon Network, hoping to find a deal at Wegmans.  I also took a quiz and earned a coupon for $1 off any Earthbound produce product.


I spent $19.42 at Bloom ~ 2 Digorno pizzas, 8 Breyer's ice cream and Kettle chips ~ after store sale, manufacturer coupons and Miller Lite rebate for pizza.

I made an extra stop at Rite Aid to cash in on old rain checks I had for Oxiclean products.  I spent $ 1.18 at Rite Aid ~ 2 Oxiclean gel stick and 2 Oxiclean spray.

I spent $16.72 at CVS ~ 4 Diet Coke, Nabisco Crackerfuls, 2 Charmin, 4 Puffs.

I spent - 0.02 at Walmart ~ 4 Simply Lemonade, Earthbound carrots.

I spent $ 5.96 at Giant ~ 2 Playtex gloves, 2 Murphys oil soap, 7 Barilla pasta sauce and 14 toothbrushes.
 
And I spent $ 0.72 at Wegmans ~ waffles, baby carrots and 8 Softsoap.

I ended up spending $43.98 for 4 Simply Lemonade, Earthbound carrots, 2 Digiorno pizzas 8 Breyer's ice cream, Kettle Chips, 4 Oxiclean products, 4 Diet Coke, Nabisco Crackerfuls, tampons, 2 big packs of Charmin, 4 Puffs tissues, 2 Playtex gloves, 2 Morphy's Oil Soap, 7 Barilla pasta sauce, 14 toothbrushes, frozen waffles, baby carrots and 8 Softsoap. 








No comments: