Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up

At Bloom I paid $17.95 for Italian sausage, black eyed peas, Fresh Express salad, romaine hearts, squash, asparagus, 8 loaves bread, 6 Vlassic pickles, 4 Sunny D, and 3 four pound bags of sugar.

I should receive a rebate from Britta for $4.88 more than I spent at  Walgreens for 3 packages of razor cartridges, 3 razors, 6 plastic tumblers and a Britta pitcher.

Hubby shopped at Staples.  He bought multipurpose paper for $5.99, and we should receive a rebate for $5.99.  Since he paid for it with Staples rewards, he spent $1.99 and will get back $5.99.


At Giant I paid $8.00 for 6 Oikos Greek yogurt and Polaner strawberry preserves.  I earned enough "gas points" with this transaction to save $ 7.00 the next time I purchase 35 gallons of gasoline, so my final cost is just $1.00.

I brought home Crave cat treats, pasta, pasta sauce and 4 Keebler cookies for $3.56 at Wegmans.

Finally, I spent $4.44 at Bottom Dollar for three packages of Kraft cheese.

When all is said and done, we will have spent $19.07 for Italian sausage, black eyed peas, Fresh Express salad, romaine hearts, squash, asparagus, 8 loaves bread, 6 Vlassic pickles, 4 Sunny D, and 3 four pound bags of sugar, 3 packages of razor cartridges, 3 razors, 6 plastic tumblers and a Britta pitcher, Staples multipurpose paper, 6 Oikos Greek yogurt and Polaner strawberry preserves, Crave cat treats, pasta, pasta sauce and 4 Keebler cookies and three packages of Kraft cheese.

No comments: