Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great deal on Edy's ice cream at Giant

I picked up five Edy's ice cream at Giant this morning.  I paid $15 plus sales tax, and received a coupon for $10 off your next order.  So my final cost for the ice cream is just $1 each.

The ice cream is part of Giant's "fill your freezer" promotion - buy $15 get a coupon for $5 off your next order; buy $25 get a coupon for $10 off your next order.

The regular price for the ice cream is $5.19.  So, the coupon I received was apparently generated based on the regular price for the ice cream (5 x $5.19) instead of the sale price (5 x $3).

Even if the the "on your next order" savings coupon had been generated on the sale price this purchase would have generated a coupon for savings of $5 on your next order, which is still a great deal.

No comments: