Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, October 27, 2011

savings on Ajax dishwashing liquid at Rite Aid

purchased Wednesday October 26, 2011 at Rite Aid

- 6.83 -- I will get back $1.83 more in rebates than I paid at Rite Aid for 2 Arm & Hammer simply saline neti pots and 2 Ajax dishwashing liquid - Retail value $33.76

$14.99  Arm and Hammer simply saline neti pot kit
  free     Arm and Hammer simply saline neti pot kit  (store sale buy one get one free)

$ 0.88  Ajax dishwashing liquid
$ 0.88  Ajax dishwashing liquid
 ---------
$16.66
- 1.00  manufacturer coupon Arm & Hammer simply saline
- 1.00  manufacturer coupon Arm & Hammer simply saline
- 5.00  received $5 up reward for purchasing $10 worth Simply Saline products
-14.99 submit for Arm & Hammer simply saline rebate
- 1.50  submit Rite Aid single check rebate Ajax
---------
- 6.83

Arm & Hammer Simply Saline rebate form and coupons here
Rite Aid single check rebates here
I read this post before I made out my Rite Aid shopping list.

No comments: