Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up ~ October 15 - 22, 2011

Yesterday I found Schick Intuition Naturals variety pack razor sets on clearance at Walmart for just $5.  And I found a coupon for $3 off (see information below).  I found these on a  end cap, on the bottom shelf.
This week my final cost for $111.11 worth of merchandise was $22.89.

Here's what I got:  4 Schick Intuition razor sets, 3 packages fresh spinach, 2 bags fresh cranberries, 4 Old Spice deodorant, 2 McCormick recipe inspirations, 6 Healthy Choice cafe steamers, sports drink, salad dressing, bacon, blue cheese and lettuce.

Last night I paid $8 at  Walmart for 4 sets of Schick Intuition razors.

Earlier this week I shopped at Giant - these are last week's sales.

First stop at Giant ~where my final cost for 3 packages fresh spinach, 2 bags fresh cranberries, 4 Old Spice deodorant ~ after store sale, coupons and gasoline savings is $0.32 ~ Retail value $29.94

Then I paid $2 at Giant ~ after coupons, instant savings and sale prices ~ 2 McCormick recipe inspirations, 6 Healthy Choice cafe steamers - Retail value $26.12~ details here.

At Wegmans I paid $12.57 for a sports drink, salad dressing, bacon, blue cheese and lettuce ~ $15.05 retail value.

No comments: