Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, October 14, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up October 7 - 14

 My final cost this week is $51.66.  The total retail value of the items I purchased comes to $255.87.

Here's what I got:  5 Sensodyne toothpaste, 4 two liter Pepsi products, 3 Halmark cards, Fritos, chocolate covered raisins and Basil (pantry item), and 6 pharmacy items, 6 pounds of butter and 4 dozen eggs, 8 boneless pork chops, bagels, potato chips and a cucumber, 3 packages Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 packabes Bird's Eye vegetables, and Giant brand ricotta cheese, 3 Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 Campbel's chunky soup, and Heinz gravy, 3 Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 Campbel's chunky soup, Heinz gravy, 4 frozen Rosetto pasta products, 2 Smart Balance peanut butter, 3 packages of frozen fish.

$ 4.38 at CVS ~ 5 Sensodyne toothpaste, 4 two liter Pepsi products, 3 Halmark cards ~ after sale prices, coupons and extra care bucks - retail value $39.00

At Rite Aid I brought hone Fritos, chocolate covered raisins and Basil (pantry item), and 6 pharmacy items.  After sale prices, up rewards and single check rebates, my final cost will be $1.38.  Before I left I spent all my up rewards on items that I will get single check rebates for.  Retail value $35.21

I spent $19.50 at Aldi for 6 pounds of butter and 4 dozen eggs.  Retail value $19.50

I spent $12.14 at Wegmans for a 2 liter store brand root beer, lettuce and 6 pounds of ground beef.  Retail value $14.32

Last week at Wegmans I spent $8.95 on 8 boneless pork chops, bagels, potato chips and a cucumber.  Retail value $12.76



First stop Giant  on Friday afternoon ~ My final cost after store sale, coupons and gasoline points awarded for savings at the gasoline pump was $0.97 ~ 3 packages Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 packabes Bird's Eye vegetables, and Giant brand ricotta cheese - retail value $38.76

I made two more trips to Giant.  I got  3 Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 Campbel's chunky soup, and Heinz gravy.  With sale prices, coupons and gasoline savings my final cost will be $1.22.  The second trip I got 3 Plumrose baby back ribs, 6 Campbel's chunky soup, Heinz gravy for a final cost of $0.05.  Retail value of the two trips are $35.21 and $46.21.

I went to  back Giant again and bought 4 frozen Rosetto pasta products, 2 Smart Balance peanut butter, 3 packages of frozen fish.  After store sale, coupons and gasoline savings my final cost will be $4.73.  Retail value $50.11

final cost
$ 4.73
$ 1.38
$19.50
 14.32
$12.76
$ 0.97
$ 1.22
$ 0.05
$ 4.73
---------
$59.66

- 8.00  I found a rebate form in a grocery store to get $8 back from Bud Lite for purchasing any salty snacks.  I made this purchase last month, but I am deducting the $8.00 from this week's expenses.
---------
$51.66

retail value $255.87

No comments: