Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Superdouble coupons at Bloom Sunday October 2, 2011

Fredericksburg Bloom stores have advettised Superdouble coupons for Sunday, October 2, 2011.  Bloom will double up to 20 coupons valued up to $1.99.  Here are a few coupons I have put in this weeks coupon envelope:

Here is a coupon for $1 off 4 YoCrunch yogurt.  (Like YoCrunch on Facebook.)  I found this coupon link at Afullcup.com.  They are reporting that the YoCrunch yogurt are on sale for 10 for $5, or $0.50 each.  The coupon will double to $2 off 4 YoCrunch, so the yogurt will be free if my store has this product for the same price.  I have also printed coupons for $1 off 2 YoCrunch Greek yogurts.

I have also clipped coupons from 8/14/2011 Red Plum coupon insert for $1.50 Milo's Kitchen dog treats.  I haven't confirmed the price at my store, but Afullcup.com is reporting the dog treats free with this coupon doubled.

I am taking with me coupons for $1 off 2 Pepsi 2 liters and $1 off 2 Sierra Mist 2 liters.  I will have to see how much they cost.  The soft drink coupons are in the Moments to Save coupon booklet.

See Top Deals for a few other Bloom deals (scroll down to Bloom sections.)

No comments: