Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Peak 1 Million Candlepower flashlight free at Pep Boys after mail in rebate November 13 to 23, 2011

I heard something on television about a free flashlight at Pep Boys, so I stopped in the store today to see what I could find out.

Peak 1 Million Candlepower rechargeable flashlights are free this week at Pep Boys after mail in rebates.
n

Here is the Pep Boys weekly ad for the Washington, DC area with the free after rebate flashlights (Click on the center ad - "weekly ad" -- page 3).  The current ad, November 13 to 23, 2011, shows the flashlight selling for $10, and free after the $10 rebate.  There is a limit of 2 per household.

You may download the rebate form here, or look for it beside the cash register in the store.

An employee told me the flashlights would also be on sale Friday November 25, 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.

No comments: