Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, November 25, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up November 18 to November 24, 2011

This week I brought home:

2 packages of Kraft cheese
a turkey 
5 Smart Balance cooking oil
2 Hellman's mayonaise
4 Vanity Fair napkins
Idaho potatoes mix
8 Kraft cheese
Sugar in the Raw
5 pounds sugar

Quick grits
a dozen eggs
white potatoes
celery
8 coffee creamer
3 Hellman's mayonaise
4 cooking oil
4 Vanity Fair napkins
Shadybrook Farms turkey
10 Philadelphia cream cheese
4 Better Bowls pudding mix

I figure that my final cost for these items is will be $26.16.  Right now I am out of pocket an additional $56, but I plan to save $56 at the gasoline pump as a result my purchases at Giant.  Total retail value $191.30.

Bottom Dollar

I paid $ 1.98 for 2 packages of cheese at Bottom dollar" - retail value $2.98

Giant

I paid I paid $23.58 at Giant for a turkey,  5 Smart Balance cooking oil, 2 Hellman's mayonaise, 4 Vanity Fair napkins and a package of Idaho potatoes mix.  I plan to save $21 on a gasoline purchase, so I figure that my final cost is $2.58.  Retail value $62.50.

Walmart

I paid $14.50 at Walmart - 8 Kraft cheese, Sugar in the Raw, 5 pounds sugar, Quick grits and a dozen eggs.- Retail value $18.50

Giant

I paid $24.10 at Giant for white potatoes, celery, 8 coffee creamer, 3 Hellman's mayonaise, 4 cooking oil, 4 Vanity Fair napkins, and a Shadybrook Farms turkey - by combining store sales, coupons and a competitor coupon I received at Family Dollar.  I plan to save $21 on gasoline as a result of this purchase.  So, I figure that my final cost is $3.10.  Retail value $73.42.

I paid $10.50 for 7 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.  I plan to save $7.00 in a future gasoline purchase, so I figure that my final cost for this purchase is $3.50.  Retail value $19.53.

And I paid $7.50 for 4 packages of Better Bowls pudding mix and 3 Philadelphia cream cheese.  I plan to save $7.00 in a future gasoline purchase, so I figure that my final cost for this purchase is $0.50.  Retail value $14.37


 




No comments: