Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up October 28 to November 3, 2011

This was a fun week.  I ended up spending $10.19 and getting back $30 worth of gift cards, so my "final cost" is -19.81.  The retail value of the merchandise is over $171.41.

Here's what I bought:

8 Bertoli pasta sauce, 16 Covergirl blush products, 2 coffee drinks, 20 Covergirl blush products, 2 cans of black beans, 4 cans black eyed peas, 4 packages of fun size candy bars  and 2 packages of dog treats,  a dozen eggs and a large package of cheddar cheese.

At Giant, I paid $2.50 for 8 Bertolli pasta sauce, after store sale, coupons and two $3.75 "off your next order" coupons. Retail value $8.00

At CVS, I got back $19.40 more at CVS in gift cards than I paid.  I purchased 16 Covergirl products on sale- buy one get one 50% off.  I used coupons and then got back a $10 gift card deal for each $30 worth of products I bought. I also got a coffee drink free with a coupon.  Retail value $99.13


I went back to CVS, spent $0.11 on four more Covergirl blush products and a coffee drink, and got back another $10 gift card.  SoI got back $9.89 more than I paid.  Retail value $26.26


At the Bloom superdouble coupon event on October 31, I paid $0.14 for 2 cans of black beans, 4 cans black eyed peas, 4 packages of fun size candy bars  and 2 packages of dog treats - after store sale prices and "Superdouble" coupon savings.   My transaction is posted here. Retail value $31.08.

At Bottom Dollar, I spent $6.94 for a dozen eggs and a large package of cheddar cheese.  Retail value $6.94.

No comments: