Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, December 9, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up December 2 - 8, 2011

This week I brought home:

Wegmans root beer
Iceberg lettuce
5 pounds ground beef
7 packages Mentos Up2U gum
a dozen eggs
6 Tropicana orange juice - the large size
6 five pound bags sugar
3 Krusteaz bar mix
5 Sargento shredded cheese
2 Degree deodorant
Chinet coffee cups
10 Campbells' tomato soup
2 Tropicana orange juice - small size
Folgers coffee - large size
2 Hershey kisses
2 Reese's bags candy
peanut brittle and
5 cans Bumblebee tuna

My final cost for all the above will be $27.38.  Total retail value $174.61



Wegmans

I paid $10.89 at Wegmans for 5+ pounds of lean ground beef, Wegmans soda and a head of iceberg lettuce.  Retail value $13.07.

Giant - this week's sale

I paid $2.19 at Giant for a dozen eggs and 7 packages of Mentos Up2U gum.  I earned 200 gas points, so I can save up to $7.00 on my next gasoline purchase.  So in the end, I plan to save $4.81 more in gasoline than I spent for my eggs and my gum.  Retail value $12.62

Giant - last week's sale

$4 96 final cost for 2 Tropicana, 2 Domino sugar, Krusteaz bars Retail value $22.21

I completed this transaction two more times at Giant.  My final cost will be $9.92 for 4 Tropicana pure premium orange juice, 4 Domino sugar and 2 Krusteaz bars.  Retail value $44.42.

Bloom


I paid $10.43 at Bloom for 5 Sargento shredded cheese, 2 Degree deodorant, a package of Chinet coffee cups, 10 Campbells tomato soup and 2 Tropicana pure premium orange juice.  I got back a coupon for $1.50 off my next shopping order, so my final cost will be $8.93. (I actually got back 2 coupons for $1.50 off my next order for the soup, but I "spent" one on the second transaction - and it doubled at the register.) Retail value $41.40.

Rite Aid


At Rite Aid, I got back $2.51 more in up rewards than I spent.  This is including a $20 up reward that printed with a previous transaction.  I brought home 2 Hershey's kisses, 2 Reese's candy, Folgers coffee, d Old Dominion peanut brittle and 5 cans of Bumblebee tuna.  Retail value $40.89.

$10.89  Wegmans
$ 4.96  Giant
$ 9.92  Giant
- 4.81  Giant
$ 8.93  Bloom
-  2.51  Rite Aid











No comments: