Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Recipe ~ Oriental Cole Slaw



This is my Aunt Kathryn's recipe for Oriental coleslaw. I prepared about a quarter recipe.  I used about half of a bag of Mann's broccoli slaw mix, and one package of Ramen noodles.  I also omitted the almonds, onions and chicken.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon  sugar
4 packages Ramen noodles
2 packages angel hair coleslaw
1 package (1/2 cup) sliced almonds
1 bunch green onions
2-4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded

Directions:

Toast noodles and almonds at 425 until brown.  WATCH CLOSELY, only takes 2-4 minutes.

Mix olive oil, sugar, seasoning packets from noodles and vinegar.

Mix noodles, clole slaw, almonds, onions, chicken.  Pour over slaw.

 











No comments: