Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dinner at Miones, Tacos at home & Smokey Bones

Wednesday, July 7

We had supper at Miones, a local pizza/sandwich shop, prior to evening prayer service at our church.

Thursday, July 8

Tacos, refried beans, chips & salsa
Taco shells & beans from my pantry, previously purchased at very low price combining sales & coupons. Ground beef from my freezer - I only purchase when it is $1.99 or less per pound.
low carb fare = taco salad

Friday, July 9

Dinner at Smokey Bones with my sweet hubby
excellent low carb fare -- smoked turkey, bbq chicken, two veggies. Only had to resist the bread.

No comments: