Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dollar Doubler Days at Giant

Save your Giant ad from today's newspaper. If you do not receive the newspaper at home, today is a good day to purchase one, or maybe even two or three.

I spotted four dollar doubler coupons in the Giant grocery ad this morning. These coupons are valid July 30 to August 5. They say, "Redeem 1 or all 4 with just one $15 minimum purchase."

Combining the Giant double dollar coupons with $1 off coupons will make for great savings at Giant.

Here are a coupon of great deals at Giant for next week:

Skippy peanut butter is advertised for $1. I have never seen Skippy peanut butter at this price.

Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice is advertised for 2 for $5. I have several coupons that I ordered from Coupon Dede (see link in my sidebar - I just checked and at the time of this post there are 156 available) for fifty cents off one, so I can pick up some orange juice at $1.50 each after my coupons have doubled (Giant doubles coupons up to $.99).

No comments: