Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Shopping Plans

I am off to Shoppers Food Warehouse to pick up a few things. Here are the things I am planning to purchase:

Prego Spahgetti sauce is on sale 2 for $3. I normally keep my pantry "stocked" with 8 to 10 jars of spaghetti sauce, but we are down to only one jar. Besides that, we have invited the Young Adult Sunday school class to our home Sunday after church, and promised to feed them spaghetti.

A quick google search of the words "prego coupon" led me to "fabulouslyfrugal.com" where I found a link to print Prego coupons from "campbellskitchen.com" for $1 off 2 Prego Italian sacue. So I hope to get the Prego sauce for $.99 each.

The other thing on my short list is this deal: "Free 2 lbs. Dole bananas instantly when you buy two one-pound containers of Dole strawberries." And the strawberries are on sale 2 for $3.

Shoppers advertises, "Now every Wednesday you can shop the first day of this week's circular as well as the final day of last week's circular." Today will be the last day of the Prego sale, the first day of the Dole strawberry/banana sale.

No comments: