Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Dinners at Home

Thursday, July 1

pita bread stuffed with Kielbasa, peppers & onions
Pasta Salad
Jello salad
Deviled eggs

The pita bread was a non coupon item. I bought the Hillshire Farms Kielbasa when it was on sale, buy one get one free, and used a coupon for $1 off the purchase of two. The peppers came from the farm stand, and I used vidalia onions I purchased at Bottom Dollar.

Friday, July 2

Fresh picked, grilled corn on the cob - from the farm stand down the street
Grilled cheeseburgers on Thomas' English muffins
B&M baked beans

The English muffins were buy one, get one free at Giant. I paid full price for the beans. They are a family favorite.

Saturday, July 3

marinated grilled boneless chicken breast
fresh grilled corn on the cob
green vegetable

No comments: