Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ordering Coupons for Skippy & Ragu

I just ordered coupons from CouponDede (see link in my sidebar.) I ordered coupons for Ragu ($.30 off,) Skippy peanut butter ($.60 off,) & Lipton tea bags, ($.50 off.) I ordered these coupons because I read that other people got these coupons in their inserts, but I did not get them here in Fredericksburg. The Skippy peanut butter is on sale at Giant for $1 this week, until Thursday, and Giant doubles coupons up to $1. This should make for a really great deal.

The coupons should ship tomorrow, and I should receive them before the Skippy sale is over at Giant. Customer service at Giant is very helpful, and they will redeem the coupons for me after my purchase if I take them to them.

We also use Ragu and Lipton tea bags regularly, and I rarely receive these coupons. I paid $4.04 for my coupons. To offset my cost, I searched Coupon Dede for a rebate and found one for Bengay. I have purchased the Bengay during the required period. So, I will send in the receipt & get the purchase price rebated.

No comments: