Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Monday, August 2, 2010

Putting Giant Double Dollar Coupons to good use -- 10 packages Eggos for final cost of $1

The Giant double dollar coupons expire Thursday, August 5, as does the offer to receive $10 back for purchasing 10 Kelloggs products.

Here is a deal I may try this week:

Purchase 10 packages of Eggos at Giant, on sale until Thursday August 5 @ 2 for $4.

Redeem five coupons from the June 20 Red Plum coupon insert for $1 off 2 Eggo products.

Redeem four Giant double dollar coupons from last week's Giant ad.

Pay $11.

Receive a coupon for $10 off your next order.

Here is the wording from the Giant ad: "Save $10 off your next shopping order. Use your Giant card and purchase any 10 participating Kellogg's items in one transaction and you'll receive a Checkout Coupon good for $10 off your next shopping order. After coupons and savings. Limit 1 offer per transaction. Offer good July 30 - August 5, 2010."

I would expect to be able to use the coupons and receive the $10 off coupon, but I have not been to Giant to try out this deal. Customer Service reps at Giant have always been very nice and friendly. Any time an advertised coupon has not printed for me, they have printed it or refunded my money. And, any time I have had a problem with the self checkout register taking my coupons, they have redeemed them for me.


Here is the math:

$20.00 10 Eggos, advertised 2 for $4

- 5.00 5 manufacturer coupons for $1 off 2 eggos
- 4.00 4 Giant double dollar coupons
------
$11.00 pay

-10.00 receive back a $10 coupon for your next order
-------
$ 1.00

This deal should l also work with raisin bran, using the $1 off 2 coupons in the July 25 Red Plum coupon insert, or, you could do a combination of Eggos & Raisin Bran. The math would be the same.

No comments: