Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wegmans freebies this week - Free salsa and Free eggs - expires 1/22/11

This week I will plan to pick up a dozen eggs and Wegmans salsa, free with coupons and a $10 purchase. I received my coupons in a home mailer that comes to Wegmans shoppers club members, but when I have forgotten my coupons, they have always been available at the front desk. The wording on the coupons says, "Free with $10.00 minimum purchase and Shoppers Club Card." Ask for a Shoppers club card at customer service.

What about the $10 purchase? I routinely buy boneless chicken breast for $1.99/lb., ground chuck for $1.99/lb. and vacuum sealed boneless pork chops for $2.49/lb. I typically make a very quick trip to Wegmans each week, picking up one package of the meat that I need the most, and my two free items.

No comments: