Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up September 10 to September 19, 2011

Here are my shopping results from  September 10 to September 19:
At Walgreens I picked up 14 packages of Skittles for free after coupons, so just paid the sales tax.

At Giant I ended up paying just $1.00 for one Bailla pasta sauce, one Crave cat treats and 30 boxes of Barilla pasta.

I spent $ 5.96 (after gasoline savings) at Giant, and came home with 2 pair Playtex gloves, 2 Murphy's oil soap, 7 Barilla pasta sauce and 14 toothbrushes. For the moment, I am $12.96 out of pocket for my purchase, but I can save $ 7.00 on my next purchase of gasoline at Giant, so my final cost will be $ 5.96.

I ended up earning $0.44 more in gasoline credit than I spent at Giant and got a dozen eggs, a package of marshmallows and 12 Hersey bars.

At Bloom I spent $ 5.87 and came home with 2 packages of Kettle chips, 2 bottles of salad dressing and a loaf of bread.

I went back to Bloom and spent $ 4.76 for a loaf of bread, ginger root and 3 dozen eggs.

At Dollar General I paid sales tax only and walked out with three bottles of Nivea body wash.

At Giant I paid $ 4.91 (after gasoline savings) for a green pepper, a package of Mozzarella cheese, a gallon of milk, 6 Hershey bars, 6 packages of Kuddos and 8 packages of Crave cat treats.  We needed the green pepper and the cheese to make calzones.  I paid $18.91, but as a result of this purchase I can save $14.00 the next time I purchase 35 gallons of gasoline at Giant, so my final cost is just $ 4.91.

And finally, I spent $ 0.14 at Wegmans and brought home 3 Edge shaving gel, 3 Crave cat treats, a dozen eggs and a can of tuna.

For $21.20, I filled my pantry and cupboards with 14 packages of Skittles, Crave cat treats, Barilla pasta sauce, 30 boxes of Barilla pasta, 2 pair Playtex gloves, 2 Murphys oil soap, 7 Barilla pasta sauce, 14 toothbrushes, a dozen eggs, a package of marshmallows, 12 Hershey bars, 2 packages of Kettle chips, 2 bottles of salad dressing, a loaf of bread, another loaf of bread, ginger root, 3 dozen eggs, 3 Nivea body wash, a green pepper, a package of cheese, a gallon of milk, 6 more Hershey bars, 7 boxes of Kuddos, 8 Crave cat treats, 3 Edge shaving gel, another dozen eggs and a can of tuna.

No comments: