Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Saturday, October 29, 2011


Coupons clipped and printed for Bloom Superdouble coupon day tomorrow, October 30, 2011

$1.50 off Fleischmann's Simply Homemade bread mix ~ clipped from 10.09/2011 Smart Source coupon insert
I checked the price of the bread mix earlier this week, and it was on sale for $2.50.

I read about the following deals here, here, and here.


$ 1.50 off Rachel Ray dog food here
I am hoping to find Rachel Ray dog food on sale for $2.50.

$1 off Crest toothpaste ~ clipped from 10/16/2011 Proctor and Gamble coupon insert
Crest is advertised fro $2 (2 for $4)

$1 off Chinet Comfort cups ~ I received in an email from Chinet last March
If you have not joined "Club Chinet," go here, register and receive a $1 off coupon by email.

$1 off 2 cans Bush's beans ~ I received these coupons from a lady at Food Lion in Charlotte
bush beans ~ Bloom has advertised Bush's beans 10 for $10

$1.50 off Mars candy ~ print online here
I am hoping to find a great deal on candy!


No comments: