Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Top Deals at CVS ~ October 30 to November 5

You may view next week's CVS ad online here.  To view your local ad, type in your own zip code in the appropriate spot.  Click on the button at the top for the upcoming ad.


I will also attempt  a deal on Covergirl cosmetics I read about here.  Covergirl cosmetics are on sale starting tomorrow "buy one get one 50% off."  They are also part of a gift card deal - buy $30 worth, and get a $10 gift card.  I stopped by my local CVS to check the shelf prices on a couple of Covergirl items yesterday.  At my store, Covergirl blushes are priced at $6.49 and $5.29.  Buy one of each, use an $8 off coupon from last October's Proctor and Gamble coupon insert, and pay just $1.13. If I buy four of each I will pay $4.52, and reach the $30 threshold to receive the $10 gift card.

I also jouned the CVS Beauty Club here, and I will receive $5 in extra care bucks when I purchase $50 worth of beauty products at CVS.



No comments: