Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up October 21 to 27

This week after store sales, coupons, savings at the gasoline pump from Giant, up rewards from Rite Aid and several mail in rebates, my final cost  will be $16.61 for $251.64 worth of merchandise, mostly groceries.

Here's what I got:  3 olive oil, cookie mix, 6 frozen green beans, 5 Scotties, 2 frozen pizza, 10 Yoplait Greek yogurt, Fresh Express salad mix,  Fresh Express cole Slaw mix and eggplant, 2 Arm and Hammer simply saline neti pots and 2 Ajax dishwashing liquid, 8 packages Bic pens and 8 Cool Whip, 3 O-live and  Co olive oil, 2 Krusteaz cookie mix, 6 Hanover frozen green beans, Lender's bagels, 5 Scotties facial tissues, 2 Ellios pizza, Schick Hydro 5 razor, 7 Lenders bagels, 5 Scotties facial tissues, 2 Ellios pizza, 9 Campbel's tomato soup, Thomas' English muffins, cucumber, 2 onions



At Giant, my final cost is $ 3.47 after store sale, instant savings, coupons and savings at the gasoline pump - for 3 olive oil, cookie mix, 6 frozen green beans, 5 Scotties, 2 frozen pizza- Retail value $55.12

I paid $1.23 at Bloom   for 10 Yoplait Greek yogurt, Fresh Express salad mix,  Fresh Express cole Slaw mix and eggplant.  Retail value $16.83

I will get back $6.83 more in rebates than I paid at Rite Aid for 2 Arm and Hammer simply saline neti pots and 2 Ajax dishwashing liquid. - Retail value $33.76

At Wegmans I paid $13.53 for 6+ pounds lean ground beef, frozen peas and facial tissues.- Retail value $15.51

I purchased 8 packages Bic pens and 8 Cool Whip free after coupons and store sale prices at Giant.
- Retail value $32.72

Earlier this week I used $10 off $40 purchase coupons from Bloom at Giant.  I paid $ 5.50 for 3 O-live and  Co olive oil, 2 Krusteaz cookie mix, 6 Hanover frozen green beans, Lender's bagels, 5 Scotties facial tissues, 2 Ellios pizza - after store sale, instant savings, coupons and savings at the gasoline pump - Retail value $57.53

After my savings at the gasoline pump, I will have $0.29 more than I started off with when I purchased a Schick Hydro 5 razor, 7 Lenders bagels, 5 Scotties facial tissues, 2 Ellios pizza, 9 Campbel's tomato soup, Thomas' English muffins, cucumber, 2 onions -after store savings, coupons and savings at the gasoline pump - Retail value $50.17

No comments: