Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Sunday, August 16, 2015

How to get battery operated toothbrushes and toothpaste at Rite Aid this week free after coupons and Plenti Point rebate

If you hold the right coupons in your hand, you can get two  battery operated toothbrushes and two tubes of toothpaste at Rite Aid, free after Plenti Point rebate.  You will need to sign up in the store for a Rite Aid card.

Here's the deal:

$3.50  Colgate Toothpaste - see ad in store to confirm the exact one
-    .50  manufacturer's coupon from August 16 Smart Source coupon insert in the Sunday newspaper
---------
$3.00   pay $3
-3.00    receive 300 Plenti Points Rite Aid store money
---------
free after store rebate

$6.00  Oral B battery action toothbrush
-2,00   manufacturer's coupon from July 26 Proctor and Gamble coupon insert in the Sunday newspaper
---------
$4.00
-4.00  receive 400 Plenti Points Rite Aid store money
---------
free after store rebate

MyCouponHunter coupon clipping service has both of these coupons available right now, but there are only 22 of the Oral B coupons in stock as of this posting.  I just ordered my coupons for the toothpaste.  I ordered my coupons for the toothbrushes about a week ago.

I learned about this deal at a RefundCents, a coupon website I subscribe to.

No comments: