Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping Wrap Up November 10 - 17, 2011

This week I brought home

2 Peak 1 million candlepower flashlights from Pep Boys
Cuturelle probiotic
Estroven
2 Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
3 packages gum
2 Almay mascara
3 Theraflu with Lipton tea
LA Looks hair gel
a gallon of milk
Gillette shave gel
Pep Boys
2 packages Starbucks coffee
8 small packages Tide
2 Pepperidge Farms garlic bread
4 Breakstones sour cream
2 Cracker Barrel cheese
4 Better Bowls pudding mix
and a turkey
peanut butter
salad mix
3 Keebler cookies, and
Goya plantains



I am out of pocket $20 for the flashlights, but I will get that back in a rebate.  I am out of pocket $21 for my purchases at Giant, but I will save that in a future gasoline purchase.  So for my accounting purposes, my final cost for all is $7.42.  Total retail value for $224.59.

The 2 Peak flashlights I purchased at Pep Boys will be free after mail in rebates.  Purchase by November 23..  I paid $19.98 for 2, and will get back $19.98 in rebates.  Retail value $29.98.  Final cost $0.00


Rite Aid

In 5 separate transactions, I purchased Cuturelle probiotic, Estroven, 2 Ocean Spray cranberry sauce, 3 packages of gum, 2 Almay mascara, 3 Theraflu with Lipton tea and LA Looks hair gel.  I started my trip with a $10 up reward.  I spent the $10 up reward, and $3 cash.  I walked out with $16 in up rewards.  So, counting cash and up rewards, I have $3 more than I started with.  You may view my Rite Aid transactions here.  Total retail value $104.95.  Final cost -$3.00 up rewards

CVS

I bought a gallon of milk and a small Gilette Fusion shave gel.  I got back $1.52 more in extra care bucks than I paid. My CVS transaction is posted here.  Retail value $5.46  Final cost  -$1.52 extra care bucks

Walmart

At Walmart I paid $7.72 after coupons for 2 packages of Starbucks coffee and 8 packages of Tide.   Retail value $15.70.  Final cost $7.72
 
 Giant

I spent $21.12 at Giant for 2 Pepperidge Farms garlic bread, 4 sour cream, 2 Cracker Barrel cheese, cream cheese, 4 pudding mixes and a turkey..  I anticipate saving $21 at the gasoline pump, bringing my final cost to $0.14.  Retail value $61.85.  Final cost $0.14

Wegmans

I paid $3.56 at Wegmans for peanut butter, salad mix, 3 packages Keebler cookies and Goya plantains.
Retail value $11.65. Final cost $3.56

No comments: